Monday, April 9, 2012

The Real George Zimmerman therealgeorgezimmerman.com

The media spotlight once again shines on Mr. Zimmerman. This time, he has taken to the internet to find a way to speak out to the public directly. It would seem he is utilizing a template driven GoDaddy account, and if he is lucky, he will have substantial bandwith to distribute that magical background he has, (a full page old glory) with the easy to read blue text put on top of it.

Anyhow, in liue of his site going down, I have managed to link, and share his word directly (unlike NBC) from his mouth.

Observe below.

To Quote Mr. Zimmerman's website directly,

"I am the real George Zimmerman,

On Sunday February 26th, I was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage. As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life. This website's sole purpose is to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries.

It has come to my attention that some persons and/or entities have been collecting funds, thinly veiled as my “Defense Fund” or "Legal Fund". I cannot attest to the validity of these other websites as I have not received any funds collected, intended to support my family and I through this trying, tragic time.

I have created a Paypal account solely linked on this website as I would like to provide an avenue to thank my supporters personally and ensure that any funds provided are used only for living expenses and legal defense, in lieu of my forced inability to maintain employment. I will also personally, maintain accountability of all funds received. I reassure you, every donation is appreciated.

Sincerely,
George Zimmerman"

I will not post the link to his fundraiser.